Follow the pathway along the grand dressage arena to the Pavilion Boardroom. A gallery of Russian Impressionistic art surrounds the beautiful walnut table and plush regal chairs. Several French doors open out to the tranquil rock wall fountain on its own private terrace overlooking the vineyards and Chalk Hill Valley. The upstairs Pavilion provides private dining for the boardroom.
- 1147 sq. ft. with (20) 110v outlets
- Flexible 64" x 64" walnut hardwood tables with seating up to 20 guests for conferences or roundtable discussions
- Continental breakfast, break and beverage set up available upon request
- Audio-visual equipment available upon request
- Outside access to Pavilion terrace